If you missed the list of winners, you can find it here.
Narrowly missing the Diagram Prize for Oddest Book Title over the years:
• I Was Tortured By the Pygmy Love Queen
• How to Write a How to Write Book
• Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues
• Cheese Problems Solved
• People who Mattered in Southend and Beyond: From King Canute to Dr Feelgood
• Drawing and Painting the Undead
• Tiles of the Unexpected: A Study of Six Miles of Geometric Tile Patterns on the London Underground
• Squid Recruitment Dynamics
• Glory Remembered: Wooden Headgear of Alaska Sea Hunters
• How Green Were the Nazis?
• D. Di Mascio’s Delicious Ice Cream: D. Di Mascio of Coventry: An Ice Cream Company of Repute, with an Interesting and Varied Fleet of Ice Cream Vans
• Tattooed Mountain Women and Spoon Boxes of Daghestan
• Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Seaweed Symposium
• Better Never To Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence
• The Essential Underwater Guide to North Wales Vol 1
• Let’s Discover F Words
• Celebrating Boxes
• Applications of High Tech Squids
• The Aesthetics of the Japanese Lunchbox
• Detecting Foreign Bodies in Food
• Equids in Time and Space
• Sexual Health at Your Fingertips
• 227 Secrets Your Snake Wants You To Know
• Celtic Sex Magic: For Couples, Groups and Solitary Practitioners
• Design for Impact: 50 Years of Airline Safety Cards
• Hot Topics in Urology
• The Voodoo Revenge Book: An Anger Management Program You Can Really Stick With
All deserving nominees. And two — count ‘em, two — squid titles. (Three if “Equids” is a typo.) Who knew?
Which is your favorite?