Are you tired of those sissy ‘friendship’ poems and cards?
Here are the greeting cards I want to see.
• When you’re sad ”” I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• When you’re blue ”” I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
• When you smile ”” I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
• When you’re scared ”” we will high tail it out of there.
• When you’re worried ”” I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
• When you’re confused ”” I will use little words.
• When you’re sick ”” Stay away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever you have.
• When you fall ”” I’ll pick you up and dust you off … after I laugh my butt off!!
Someone really smart said, “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.”
I won’t tell you to forward this to ten of your BFFs because I don’t want you getting depressed because you only have four.
What greeting cards would you like to see?