Frontier Airlines will give free round-trip tickets to winners of their writing contest. They’re looking for true stories about how Frontier brought people together.
Seems like fun but there are three drawbacks I can see …
1. You have to be 21.
2. They will be verifying the truthiness of your story
3. No free peanuts.
If you don’t have a story, I will be happy to assist you. My bag is packed and I will go to the destination on the ticket you give me. I will engage in all sorts of amusements and merriment. Or pathos. Or crises. Whatever your plot hinges upon. Then when Frontier brings us back together … voila … your story writes itself.
But hurry. My roller disco outfit is shedding bedazzles on my bull-fighting cape and I’m clueless when it comes to removing wrinkles from my chaps and my fez.
RULES FOR “15 YEARS OF BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER” CONTEST
• Visit www.FrontierAirlines.com/facebook (the link takes you to the fan page)
• Become a fan on the page
• Post your story about how Frontier Airlines brought important people in your life together. (Keep it brief, we anticipate having a lot to read.) It can be anything from uniting you with the love of your life to bringing an honored soldier back from military duty. We’re looking for unique, heart-warming and amusing stories. Give us your best! Posting deadline is 11:59 p.m. MDT on Aug. 6, 2009
• On Aug. 9, 2009, Frontier representatives will select fifteen stories from the entries posted. Those stories will then be reposted on Frontier’s official Facebook fan page, where fans will be asked to vote for their favorite story. Voting deadline is noon MDT on Aug. 20, 2009
• On Aug. 21, 2009, the five stories that received the most votes will be declared the contest winners.
• Following verification of the stories (and we will be checking) the five stories with the most votes will each receive two roundtrip tickets on Frontier Airlines good for the next 365 days.
Will you be entering?