Increase your vocabulary using Urban Dictionary.
• 20-Minute Rule ”” The rule that gives you the right to leave your place of employment 20 minutes after your boss leaves the building.
“Dude, my boss just left! 20-minute rule is in effect!”
1. The number of fingers on one hand, or a hand slap involving the hand and this many fingers.
2. The police. Short for “five-o.”
3. A number between 4 and 6.
4. Short for “five minutes.”
“Nice job on the 7-Eleven, man, give me 5! Now let’s hit up this Dunkin Donuts. Oh, darn, the 5 are in there! 5 of them, dawg! Better wait 5.”
Now, write them five times and use them in a sentence.