Wasting time hasn’t been this enjoyable since I showed you the Literature Map the other day.
I googled “things that don’t go together.” You could too, but I have exclusive rights to the alibi “researching a novel.”
• toothpaste and pickled herring
• Windex and fried rice
• soldering irons and carpet
• a nudist camp and a bicycle race
• Kevin Federline and a career
• Tom Cruise and couches
• NRA and PETA
• alcohol and final examinations
• 500-pound man and a thong
These are my favorites from one of the Able2Know forums but it hasn’t seen much activity lately. Maybe they lost interest … like cats and HTML.
Let’s play! Give me things that don’t go together — on your mark, get set, GO!