• I put on my workout clothes at 8:00 a.m. so I don’t have to change for my 6:00 p.m. workout
• I line my pans with foil before cooking anything in the oven
• I refrain from lining my pans with foil before cooking anything in the microwave
• I cancel the remaining 18 seconds on the microwave because I can’t do anything in 18 seconds but I’m tired of standing there. Plus, it’s probably hot enough for something you reheat in the microwave.
• I use my camera phone selfie-style to see what’s stuck in my teeth instead of walking ten steps to a mirror
These are just a few of the things I’ve done in the past few days. So, what do you think? Lazy … or efficient?
4 thoughts on “Let’s Play ‘Lazy Or Efficient’”
I KNEW you’d understand!
Completely efficient, and I do several of those things myself. I also pick up things with my toes rather than bending over – which mystifies my grandbabies.
Your toes?? That’s a remarkable feat (ha!) of dexterity and efficiency. Well done!